According to statistics, 68% of households in the US own a pet. And the bonds people develop while living with their fluffies can impress you to your core. From the love in the eyes of pets and their owners to the hugs they give to each other — you’ll find it all and more in our article.
We at Bright Side collected a set of photos that show genuine love and friendship between humans and animals. Caution: you might want to get a pet right after reading the article!
1. These guys seem to be sad about their owner’s wedding.
2. This cafe allows the dog to pay for cookies with leaves.
3. When you share everything, even music:
4. A cat hugging his mom after being lost for 5 hours
5. “As I was saying goodbye, my dog did this...”
6. “How are you doing this, man?”
7. “My boyfriend and my cat have a special bond...I feel like the third wheel.”
8. “I need hugs like this.”
9. “I went out of town for 2 days! Ginge hasn’t left my side.”
10. Mutual hugs
11. How many cats does it take to change a lightbulb?
12. “Molly likes to sleep while I rub her belly.”
13. Happy birthday to you!
14. “What’s up, man?”
15. “Look at me, human! Why are you always staring at that stupid box?”
16. “When our son was born, we figured he’d bond with one of our 4 dogs. Imagine our surprise when he became best friends with our bad-mannered, pissy cat.”
17. “I left for deployment a week ago and my wife sent me this today. That’s my pillow.”
18. “Sure! I’ll hold it for you. Not an issue!”
19. Sailors created this small hammock for the kitten that was living on their ship during the war.
20. The way this cat is looking at the guy is simply, “Awww!”
Are you a happy owner of a pet? Do you have photos that show how close your bond is with them? We’d be glad to hear from you in the comments!