Banana is the best fruit packed with nutrients and proteins. It is one of the readily available fruits anyone can have, but very few know that it has many essential beauty benefits. Banana is rich in antioxidants, phytochemicals, and moisture. It is full of potassium, Vitamin A, B, C and E, zinc, and amino acid. It nourishes rough and dull skin and it works as an anti-aging agent. Exquisite face masks can be made with a combination of the right ingredients for different types of skin. It is suitable for cracked heels, puffy eyes, and many common skin ailments. Let us discuss ways on how to make a banana face pack at home.
* Banana Honey Face Mask
- Take a clean bowl
- Mash a ripe banana
- Mix honey and lemon in the banana to make a smooth and lump-free paste
- Take a small quantity of pack on your clean fingertips
- Massage it well for 2 minutes
- Let it dry for 15 minutes. Massage it after 15 minutes with wet fingers
- Rinse it thoroughly with fresh water, and towel dry gently
- Apply an excellent suitable moisturizer all over your face.
* Banana Oatmeal Face Mask
- Blend banana to make a smooth paste in a clean bowl
- Add oatmeal and milk and mix well to prepare a smooth paste.
- Wash the face with a face wash
- Apply the paste with fingers evenly all over the face with the fingertips
- Allow it to dry naturally for 10 – 15 minutes.
- Wash the face with water
- Towel dry and apply a suitable moisturizer.
* Banana Yogurt Face Mask
- Mash the banana in a bowl
- Add curd and orange juice and blend it well to make a smooth paste
- Apply the pack with the help of a clean brush evenly all over the face
- Avoid making any contact with the eyes
- Allow it to semi-dry for 5 minutes and then massage it with clean fingers
- Let it dry completely for 15 more minutes and then rinse it with water
- Towel dry your face and apply a moisturizer on moist face.
* Avocado Banana Face Mask
- Mix banana and avocado pulp in a clean bowl
- Whisk well to make a smooth paste
- Apply this paste with a clean brush evenly all over the face avoiding the eyes area.
- Let it dry for 15-20 minutes
- Wash it with fresh water, pat dry.
- Apply a suitable moisturizer.
* Papaya and Banana Face Mask
- Take a clean bowl and mix papaya and banana pulp in a clean bowl
- Blend it properly to make a smooth paste
- Take the smooth paste on your fingertips
- Gently massage it all over your face
- Let it sit for 15 – 20 minutes
- Wash it with water and pat dry with gentle hands.
- Apply a moisturizer on damp skin.