Most welcome to my channel, The Admission Committee for Professional Courses, Gujarat has released the results for the 2nd Round of GUJCET 2019 Seat Allotment Process. The results for the 2nd rounds of GUJECET 2019 Seat Allotment have been released in the online mode only and eligible candidates can check the seat allotment results on the official website i.e. gujacpc.nic.in. Students who wish to accept the allotted seats will have to confirm their seats by depositing the seat acceptance fee.
The students will have to download the admission slip from the candidate's portal to make the payment for the fee. The fee amount can be submitted between July 10 and 14 in the online mode. Candidates make the payment using either debit card /credit card or at the Kotak Mahindra Bank. Any student who doesn't wish to accept the seat allotted to them can reject the seat in the candidate's portal.
The list of any vacant seats after the second round of GUJCET 2019 Counselling will be released after July 16 post completion of the second round of seat allotment.
How to check GUJCET 2019 2nd Round Seat Allotment Result?
Candidates can follow the below mentioned steps to check the GUJCET 2019 2nd Round Seat Allotment Process Results
- Visit the official website
- Enter the required details in the login window
- You'll be redirected to a new window
- Click on GUJCET 2019 Second Round Seat Allotment Results link
- Accept or Reject your allotted seat
- In case of acceptance of allotted seat download the admission slip and make the required fee payment.