Amazon and Flipkart's flagship sales are here and there really can't be a better time to buy the smart TV of your dreams. Depending on the brand you are looking for, Amazon's Prime Day and Flipkart's Big Shopping Days offer great discounts on a wide range of smart TVs that you can buy to enhance your multimedia viewing experience.
These TVs are available across price segments and paired with aggressive offers come across as really solid propositions. Here are the best deals and offers on smart TVs across the two sales. |K|
Amazon Prime Day, Flipkart Big Shopping Day Smart TV Deals
- The Mi LED TV 4C Pro ( Amazon - Rs 12,499) If you're looking for a 32-inch TV with an HD Ready screen, you really cannot go wrong with the Mi LED TV 4C Pro. It comes with a 32-inch HD Ready panel, 20W stereo speakers with DTS-HD, Mali-450 graphics coupled with AmLogic 64-bit quad-core processor with 7th-gen imaging technology.
Other features of the device include Bluetooth 4,2, Ethernet, Bluetooth v4.2 support and single-band Wi-Fi (2.4GHz). There are also an S/PDIF port, three HDMI ports, and 2 USB port while the Mi LED TV 4 Pro includes 1GB RAM/ 8GB of inbuilt storage. It is an Android TV which includes Google Play Store, built-in Chromecast support, YouTube, Play Music and more as well as PatchWall.|R|
- TCL Full HD Smart TV 40S62FS ( Amazon - Rs 16,999) If you're looking for something bigger with at least a Full HD panel on it, then you can check out TCL's range of Full HD TVs. The Chinese TV maker has a number of interesting options.
However, the 40S62FS Smart TV with a 40-inch display is definitely a good option because of its price. The TV comes with Micro Dimming, Dynamic Picture Enhancement Sports Mode, built-in stereo box speakers, Dolby Audio as well as support for TCL App Store.
- VU Pixelight Ultra HD TV ( Flipkart - Rs 22,999) Coming to 4K TVs, the first in the list is the VU Pixelight 4K TV which is available in three sizes -- 43-inch, 50-inch and 55-inch. This entry-level 4K TV brings with itself a lot of tricks up its sleeve without letting its price tag swell too much.
The 43-inch model is currently available on Flipkart at a price of Rs 22,999. At the price point, it is one of the most aggressively priced 4K TV offerings in the market right now. It comes with standalone Cricket Mode, special keys for accessing Netflix, Prime Video and YouTube. Being an Android TV, it also supports a ton of other apps.
- Samsung NU6100 4K TV ( Flipkart - Rs 38,999) For those looking for something that's from a slightly more reliable brand, Samsung has the NU6100 4K TV. Priced at Rs 38,999, this 43-inch smart TV offers (3840 x 2160) Ultra-HD resolution so that you can see every detail. It also supports Screen Mirroring, lag-free gaming as well as other interesting features. The TV comes running Tizen OS and is one of the cheapest you can get from an established brand.
- Mi LED TV 4 Pro specifications ( Amazon - Rs 47,999) The Mi LED TV 4 Pro is one of the most popular offerings when it comes to smart TVs. It comes with a 55-inch 4K HDR frameless display, 20W stereo speakers with DTS-HD, Mali-450 graphics coupled with AmLogic 64-bit quad-core processor with 7th-gen imaging technology.