Fresh, messy and gorgeous beachy waves are a timeless trend. Basked under the sun, the hair mingles with saline air to create this look. But one can easily opt for this insouciant hairstyle at home. Bollywood actor Sonakshi Sinha sports beach waves with sheer elegance. From party attires to desi traditional ones, she slays her looks in that wavy hairstyle. We have penned down six steps for creating textured locks to give you fun tropical vibes.
Here are steps to nail beach curls look like Sonakshi Sinha
1. Prepare your hair with a firm mousse. Apply it away from the scalp and use a hairbrush to spread it evenly.
Also read: Sonakshi Sinha Talks About Her Debut, Says Dabangg Made Her A Hit With The Family Audience
2. Apply texture spray to give it a fine texture. This will add volume to your hair rather than weighing it down.
3. Use sea salt spray for texture with more hydration. You can rough dry your hair to add the feel of dried salty hair. To add shine, apply oil to some sections.
Also read: Sonakshi Sinha Rubbishes Reports Of Teaming Up With Balakrishna And Boyapati Sreenu
4. When curling with tongs, opt for less uniformity. Rough dry your hair and grab a bunch from different sections to wrap around the curling iron.
Also read: Sonakshi Sinha Speaks About The Unequal Pay Structure As She Promotes Dabangg 3
5. Detangle the ends of your hair with a comb.
Also read: Sonakshi Sinha's 'Munna Badnaam Hua' Challenge Accepted By Aayush And Kartik
6. Using curling iron can make your hair look more neat and polished. This is another way to create messy waves with the use of a straightener. You can create S-shape with a bunch of your hair and tap straightener from top to bottom. This way you might be able to achieve more natural looking beach curls.
Get the latest entertainment news from India & around the world. Now follow your favourite television celebs and telly updates. Republic World is your one-stop destination for trending Bollywood news. Tune in today to stay updated with all the latest news and headlines from the world of entertainment.