Many of the products or services we use today were created unintentionally and for a totally different purpose at first. Inventors can spend years developing an idea, until a chance, an accident, or an event gives them a new perspective, which eventually becomes a useful mistake for the rest of the world. And since art imitates life, this chance is not overlooked in the artistic field either.
There are people who study art and spend years and years practicing until they create a masterpiece. Or something that suits you. But there are also others who create sweeping contemporary art without having intended it, since the concept of modern art is also very subjective.
We decided to put together a list of accidental art to demonstrate that sometimes the most beautiful art is born of pure luck and that it far outweighs beauty compared to established artists.
1. After pouring acrylic paint into the sink.
2. Deer formed by a drop of accidental black ink.
3. Accident of a truck carrying 14 tons of paint.
4. The last sip of coffee formed a forest silhouette.
5. The paint fell on the ground and looked better than any work he has ever done.
6. Paint before mixing.
7. Polished layers of car paint in an old Detroit factory.
8. Bad place to take a nap.
9. It seems or not like an erupting volcano.
10. After dropping dye into the paint.
11. When breaking foam hose in the car wash.
12. The tank after a day of painting.