- 4 cups or 300 grams Desiccated coconut
- 14 oz can Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 teaspoons Rose water
- 2 tablespoons Pistachios crushed for garnishing
- Grease the 8×8 inch square pan with ghee and keep it ready.
- Take (desiccated) dry coconut powder. sweetened condensed milk and rose water in a pan.
- Turn the heat on medium, mix everything well and cook with stirring constantly till everything comes together and becomes thick. It takes about 5-7 minutes only.
Spread the mixture evenly onto the prepared pan. Sprinkle crushed pistachios and pat it lightly so they stick to the burfi. Let it cool down and set for a few hours.
- Cut into square pieces and serve.