HMD Global has now announced Nokia 2.3, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. the successor of Nokia 2.2 bears a 6.2-inch HD+ screen, and is powered by 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm chipset with 2GB RAM. the Android One smartphone runs on Android 9.0 Pie and is fueled by 4000mAh battery which promises upto 2 days of battery life.
Nokia 2.3 specifications
- 6.2-inch (720 x 1520 pixels) HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio 2.5D curved glass with waterdrop notch display
- 2GHz Quad-Core MediaTek Helio A22 12nm processor with IMG PowerVR GE-class GPU
- 2GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable storage up to 512GB via microSD
- Dual SIM
- Android 9.0 Pie, Eligible for Android 10
- 4000mAh Non-removable battery
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, 2MP depth sensor
- 5MP front-facing camera with f/2.4 aperture and Biometric face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS + GLONASS, micro USB, 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Sensors: Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer (G-sensor)
- Dimensions: 157.69 x 75.41 x 8.68 mm
- Weight: 183 grams
The Nokia 2.3 is priced at Rs. 8199 and will be available from December 27th from nokia.com and other offline channels and partners such as Croma, Reliance, Sangeetha, Poorvika, and Big C in India. the smartphone comes in Cyan Green, Sand and Charcoal colors options.