Some tourists behave inappropriately, not respecting the places they visit.They are ready for anything: from plundering priceless monuments to threats to wild animals just to be photographed.
Look at a selection of egregious cases of tourist behavior.
1) In the Argentine city of San Bernardo del Tuyu, a little dolphin died after visitors to the beach pulled him ashore and began to take photos with the animal.
2) Duckbill Rock in Oregon. The unusual shape made it a popular attraction. In 2016, several young people entered the fence and destroyed a natural monument, explaining that their friend allegedly broke his leg here.
3) Tourists make their way to the enclosed area, catch peacocks and pull feathers from their tail.
4) Turtles in Costa Rica try to get ashore to lay eggs. Tourists fervently prevent them from doing this.
5) An eco-park in the Chinese province of Sichuan had to be closed due to the fact that tourists plundered almost all the lotus flowers.
6) A 15-year-old student left his mark on an ancient Egyptian temple.
7) From the category of "it was - it became." Tourists tossed “luckily” coins into a yellow spring in Yellowstone. He turned green.
8) In Portugal, while trying to take a selfie, the statue was damaged.
9) A man climbed the pedestal on which the statue sits, tried to take a selfie and dropped the statue. It was an almost 130-year-old statue of Sebastiao House in Lisbon, Portugal. The criminal is arrested.
10) The megalithic tomb of 4000 years ago in Spain, replete with inscriptions about Harry Potter.
11) Tourists spoil ancient trees in a Japanese bamboo forest.
12) Two tourists from Indonesia busted a total of 15 sculptures at the La Venta Museum and Park in Tabasco, Mexico. A couple sprayed liquid oil on archaeological sites.
People need to stop risking animal lives for “good selfies.” Do you agree?