Recently a case has come up in which the dragon swallowed the dog. This dangerous video is becoming viral on social media. Let me tell you, this frightening case has come out from Rajasthan. The video is from Udaipur, Rajasthan, where a python 13 feet long swallowed a stray dog. A local resident associated with Wildlife has recorded the video of this entire incident from his mobile phone.
Let me tell you, the person who recorded the video told that on Wednesday morning we went out for an Animal Rescue Operation which got to see this scene on the way. He saw that some people are disturbing the 13 feet long dragon, who swallowed something. About this person told that when we reached near the dragon, we saw that there was a dog in his jaw, which he was trying to swallow.
According to the information, it is noteworthy that there have been many such cases of dogs and goats being swallowed by pythons. In September last year, a dragon swallowed a dog completely in Palwal, Haryana. Apart from this, many cases are seen, which are surprising to know about.